Friday, September 25, 2009

To go or not to go, that is the question.

Any tennis-crazy person would be CRAZY not to be in Putra Stadium to watch the inaugural Malaysia Open ATP 250 tournament. I'm a tennis fan to the very core of my being.

BUT! I am torn between going or not going to watch it LIVE. After all, it's gonna be on TV, right? I would KILL to be there and watch the semi or the finals in person. It a catch-44 (just like to overkill the sentence by doubling the Catch-22 thingy) for me because as much as I would love to see it live, my pocket is screaming NOOOOO!!!! Where am I gonna get RM198 to watch it close, or just pay RM50++ (I think) and watch it from WAAAAAAY up the stadium??? Am I going to be there for the game or the atmosphere???

HELP ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment